Introduction to Selenium Testing Training Course:
Looking for Best Selenium Training Institute in Hyderabad? LeadArcher is one end solution for qualified and certified selenium training in Hyderabad. LeadArcher provides training services in the sectors of Testing in Information Technology. Our technology enabled business solutions authorize organizations to build and maintain a competitive position in the modern dynamic marketplace. The major intention of LeadArcher is to offer best quality training in Selenium which facilitates to bridge the gap between corporate and academia. We outlined our syllabus to compete with the real world requirements for both trainee level to advanced level.
Our Selenium training in Hyderabad is most qualified, certified and quite flexible in solving query related to selenium. Our years of experience in selenium and associated technology make us most excellent in the market. LeadArcher offers classroom training in Hyderabad in more sensible way. We have years of experience in offering Selenium Corporate Training and Selenium Classroom training services. We work by uniting our technology proficiency to deliver excellent business solutions which results in a faster ROI.
BENEFITS & FEATURE OF OUR SELENIUM TRAINING course:
- Our classroom training offers most excellent selenium training.
- Combination of Theoretical Knowledge, Practical Knowledge and cutting edge technology.
- Covers foremost topics like Selenium Architecture, Selenium IDE, Locator Techniques, Selenium setup, Selenium RC, Selenium Testing, Auto IT and Selenium Grid.
- Our selenium training in Hyderabad is specialized friendly with flexible time
- Real Time Selenium Project Training
- Our batch size is little to make it great for you.
- 100% Placement Support
COURSE CONTENT for selenium testing training course:
Below mentioned topics have been taught to the students in selenium testing training course.
- What is Automation ?When and why it is required
- Advantages and limitations of Automation.
- Introduction to Selenium
- Selenium IDE
- Java Basics
- Selenium RC
- Locators and Object Identification
- Selenium Grid
- Selenium Web Driver
- Parameterization using Jxl
- JUnit4 Framework
- TestNG Framework
- Parameterization using POI
- Page Object Model(POM)
- Introduction to Maven & Jenkins
- Introduction to Frameworks
- Introduction to AutoIT